Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Các bài nghiên cứu mới về COVID-19 từ ngày 16/07 đến ngày 23/07/2021
Đăng bởi VIỆN NGHIÊN CỨU VÀ PHÁT TRIỂN VÙNG vào lúc 27/07/2021
Cục Thông tin KH&CN quốc gia trân trọng kính gửi đến các nhà khoa học những nghiên cứu mới nhất về COVID-19 trên thế giới. Bao gồm những bài viết đã được xuất bản chính thức và các bài viết được chấp nhận đăng trên những cơ sở dữ liệu học thuật chính thống từ ngày 16/07 đến ngày 23/07/2021. Những nghiên cứu công bố trước thời gian này được tổng hợp tại đường link cuối bài.
1. Evaluation of hepatic enzymes activities in COVID-19 patients
International Immunopharmacology, 21 April 2021, Volume 97 (Cover date: August 2021), Article 107701
Rundk Hwaiz, Mohammed Merza, Harmand Hama
2. Role of testosterone in SARS-CoV-2 infection: A key pathogenic factor and a biomarker for severe pneumonia
International Journal of Infectious Diseases, 20 May 2021, Volume 108 (Cover date: July 2021), Pages 244-251
Marta Camici, Paolo Zuppi, Andrea Antinori
3. Diversity and genomic determinants of the microbiomes associated with COVID-19 and non-COVID respiratory diseases
Gene Reports, 7 May 2021, Volume 23 (Cover date: June 2021), Article 101200
M. Nazmul Hoque, M. Shaminur Rahman, Amam Zonaed Siddiki
4. Pharmacological perspective: glycyrrhizin may be an efficacious therapeutic agent for COVID-19
International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents, 24 April 2020, Volume 55, Issue 6 (Cover date: June 2020), Article 105995
Pan Luo, Dong Liu, Juan Li
5. Fluorescence polarization system for rapid COVID-19 diagnosis
Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 30 January 2021, Volume 178 (Cover date: 15 April 2021), Article 113049
Chang Yeol Lee, Ismail Degani, Hakho Lee
6. Scientific hypothesis and rational pharmacological for the use of sacubitril/valsartan in cardiac damage caused by COVID-19
Medical Hypotheses, 7 January 2021, Volume 147 (Cover date: February 2021), Article 110486
Antonio Vitiello, Raffaele La Porta, Francesco Ferrara
7. TSP-based PCR for rapid identification of L and S type strains of SARS-CoV-2
Indian Journal of Medical Microbiology, January 2021, Volume 39, Issue 1, Pages 73-80
Biswajyoti Borkakoty, Nargis K. Bali
8. A variant in TMPRSS2 is associated with decreased disease severity in COVID-19
Meta Gene, 28 May 2021, Volume 29 (Cover date: September 2021), Article 100930
Vishnubhotla Ravikanth, Mitnala Sasikala, D. Nageshwar Reddy
9. SARS-CoV-2 decontamination of skin with disinfectants active during and after application
Journal of Hospital Infection, 10 February 2021, Volume 111 (Cover date: May 2021), Pages 35-39
R. K. Campos, D. Mirchandani, S. C. Weaver
10. Immunotoxic role of organophosphates: An unseen risk escalating SARS-CoV-2 pathogenicity
Food and Chemical Toxicology, 23 January 2021, Volume 149 (Cover date: March 2021), Article 112007
Prem Rajak, Abhratanu Ganguly, Sumedha Roy
11. The SARS-CoV-2 envelope and membrane proteins modulate maturation and retention of the spike protein, allowing assembly of virus-like particles
Journal of Biological Chemistry, 4 January 2021, Volume 296 (Cover date: 2021),Article 100111
Bertrand Boson, Vincent Legros, Solène Denolly
12. Entropy-driven amplified electrochemiluminescence biosensor for RdRp gene of SARS-CoV-2 detection with self-assembled DNA tetrahedron scaffolds
Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 20 January 2021, Volume 178 (Cover date: 15 April 2021), Article 113015
Zhenqiang Fan, Bo Yao, Kai Zhang
13. Evaluation of Th1 and Th2 mediated cellular and humoral immunity in patients with COVID-19 following the use of melatonin as an adjunctive treatment
European Journal of Pharmacology, 17 May 2021, Volume 904 (Cover date: 5 August 2021), Article 174193
Abdolkarim Hosseini, Hadi Esmaeili Gouvarchin Ghaleh, Gholamreza Farnoosh
14. Increased placental expression of angiotensin-converting enzyme 2, the receptor of SARS-CoV-2, associated with hypoxia in twin anemia-polycythemia sequence (TAPS)
Placenta, 15 January 2021, Volume 105 (Cover date: February 2021), Pages 7-13
Quanfu Mao, Sharon Chu, Monique E. De Paepe
15. Antibody persistence in the first 6 months following SARS-CoV-2 infection among hospital workers: a prospective longitudinal study
Clinical Microbiology and Infection, 20 January 2021, Volume 27, Issue 5 (Cover date: May 2021), Pages 784.e1-784.e8
Arnaud G. L'Huillier, Benjamin Meyer, Laurent Kaiser
16. Early favipiravir treatment was associated with early defervescence in non-severe COVID-19 patients
Journal of Infection and Chemotherapy, 17 April 2021, Volume 27, Issue 7 (Cover date: July 2021), Pages 1051-1057
Satoshi Fujii, Yuta Ibe, Satoshi Takahashi
17. Elucidation of interactions regulating conformational stability and dynamics of SARS-CoV-2 S-protein
Biophysical Journal, 21 January 2021, Volume 120, Issue 6 (Cover date: 16 March 2021), Pages 1060-1071
Takaharu Mori, Jaewoon Jung, Yuji Sugita
18. N-Terminal Finger Stabilizes the S1 Pocket for the Reversible Feline Drug GC376 in the SARS-CoV-2 Mpro Dimer
Journal of Molecular Biology, 22 April 2021, Volume 433, Issue 13 (Cover date: 25 June 2021), Article 167003
Elena Arutyunova, Muhammad Bashir Khan, M. Joanne Lemieux
19. SARS-CoV-2 infects cells after viral entry via clathrin-mediated endocytosis
Journal of Biological Chemistry, 19 January 2021, Volume 296 (Cover date: 2021), Article 100306
Armin Bayati, Rahul Kumar, Peter S. McPherson
20. Repositioning of histamine H1 receptor antagonist: Doxepin inhibits viropexis of SARS-CoV-2 Spike pseudovirus by blocking ACE2
European Journal of Pharmacology, 23 January 2021, Volume 896 (Cover date: 5 April 2021), Article 173897
Shuai Ge, Xiangjun Wang, Huaizhen He
1. Clinical Characteristics and Predictors of 28-Day Mortality in 352 Critically Ill Patients with COVID-19: A Retrospective Study
Alharthy A, Aletreby W, Faqihi F, Balhamar A, Alaklobi F, Alanezi K, Jaganathan P, Tamim H, Alqahtani SA, Karakitsos D, Memish ZA.
J Epidemiol Glob Health. 2021 Mar;11(1):98-104.
2. Evaluation of High-Throughput SARS-CoV-2 Serological Assays in a Longitudinal Cohort of Patients with Mild COVID-19: Clinical Sensitivity, Specificity, and Association with Virus Neutralization Test
Bal A, Pozzetto B, Trabaud MA, Escuret V, Rabilloud M, Langlois-Jacques C, Paul A, Guibert N, D'Aubarède-Frieh C, Massardier-Pilonchery A, Fabien N, Goncalves D, Boibieux A, Morfin-Sherpa F, Pitiot V, Gueyffier F, Lina B, Fassier JB, Trouillet-Assant S; COVID SER Study Group.
Clin Chem. 2021 Apr 29;67(5):742-752
3. COVID-19 Antibody Tests and Their Limitations
Liu G, Rusling JF.
ACS Sens. 2021 Mar 26;6(3):593-612.
4. Investigating the utility of COVID-19 antibody testing in end-stage renal disease patients receiving haemodialysis: a cohort study in the United Kingdom
Wickens O, Chinnadurai R, Mannan F, Svendsen F, Baig MY, Chukwu C, Ali I, Summersgill C, Evans D, Antoine BV, Oxton J, Mairs N, Flanagan E, Oliver R, Kalra PA, Poulikakos D.
BMC Nephrol. 2021 Apr 27;22(1):154.
5. Covid-19 vaccine trials: Ethnic diversity and immunogenicity
Jethwa H, Wong R, Abraham S.
Vaccine. 2021 Jun 16;39(27):3541-3543.
6. Lung Ultrasonography for the Diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 Pneumonia in the Emergency Department
Pivetta E, Goffi A, Tizzani M, Locatelli SM, Porrino G, Losano I, Leone D, Calzolari G, Vesan M, Steri F, Ardito A, Capuano M, Gelardi M, Silvestri G, Dutto S, Avolio M, Cavallo R, Bartalucci A, Paglieri C, Morello F, Richiardi L, Maule MM, Lupia E; Molinette MedUrg Group on Lung Ultrasound.
Ann Emerg Med. 2021 Apr;77(4):385-394
7. COVID-19 seroprevalence in military police force, Southern Brazil
Pasqualotto AC, Pereira PC, Lana DFD, Schwarzbold AV, Ribeiro MS, Riche CVW, Castro CPP, Korsack PL, Ferreira PEB, Domingues GC, Ribeiro GT, Carneiro M, Caurio CFB, Vasconcellos ICDS, Knebel LM, Zamberlan L, Stolz AP, Vilanova M, Watte G, Kalil AN.
PLoS One. 2021 Apr 22;16(4):e0249672
8. Evaluation of the usability of various rapid antibody tests in the diagnostic application for COVID-19
Uwamino Y, Wakui M, Aoki W, Kurafuji T, Yanagita E, Morita M, Nagata M, Inose R, Noguchi M, Yokota H, Hasegawa N, Saya H, Murata M; Keio Donner Project Team.
Ann Clin Biochem. 2021 May;58(3):174-180.
1. Lung Ultrasound in COVID-19: Clinical Correlates and Comparison with Chest Computed Tomography
Grazia Portale, Federica Ciolina, Luca Arcari… in SN Comprehensive Clinical Medicine (2021)
2. Analysis of viral load in different specimen types and serum antibody levels of COVID-19 patients
Ling Li, Chianru Tan, Jia Zeng, Chen Luo, Shi Hu… in Journal of Translational Medicine (2021)
3. Genetic and non-genetic factors affecting the expression of COVID-19-relevant genes in the large airway epithelium
Silva Kasela, Victor E. Ortega, Molly Martorella, Suresh Garudadri… in Genome Medicine (2021)
4. Combined lymphocyte/monocyte count, D-dimer and iron status predict COVID-19 course and outcome in a long-term care facility
Flavia Biamonte, Cirino Botta, Maria Mazzitelli… in Journal of Translational Medicine (2021)
5. Antimicrobial consumption among hospitalized patients with COVID-19 in Pakistan
Zia Ul Mustafa, Muhammad Salman, Mamoon Aldeyab… in SN Comprehensive Clinical Medicine (2021)
6. Clinical Outcomes of Critically III Patients with COVID-19 by Race
Fahad Marmarchi, Michael Liu… in Journal of Racial and Ethnic Health Dispar… (2021)
7. Interleukin-6 and C-reactive protein/albumin ratio as predictors of COVID-19 severity and mortality
Mohamed El-Shabrawy, Maha E. Alsadik… in The Egyptian Journal of Bronchology (2021)